Adaptive boxing classes are suitable for most people who are unable to participate in boxing from a standing position.
The sessions are designed to incorporate fitness, strength and conditioning; paying particular attention to the transfer of functional skills (of adaptive boxing) to increase core stability, mobility and overall upper body strength.
Although all of our sessions feature an element of adaptive boxing, experience is not necessary. Consider it to be boxing moves for the functional benefits and not for the fight!
You can book your place for any of our online classes at – https://kronikwarrioruk.org
Please ensure that you have completed the medical/registration document prior to your first session with us https://forms.gle/M67Ygn2ggqzaQDGX9 .Should any information you have provided change, please resubmit the form and inform your coach at the earliest opportunity.
Online Classes – The necessaries
● Internet Connection and access to ‘Zoom’ video calling app/website
● Must be over 16
● Complete the online medical/registration form before your first session and update should any information change.
● Wheelchair or chair (you must be safe and secured)
● Some small dumbbells / egg weights or something similar (tins of beans/bottles)
● Water (for hydration)
● Boxing gloves/equipment are optional
● If you require in person supervision (including SEN) during exercise, please ensure that this is arranged.
● Nothing in this session is medical advice. If you think that you have a medical condition that might prevent you from exercising safely, please contact a medical professional before taking part.
● Stop immediately if you feel pain or extreme fatigue.
● Taking part in online sessions is at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any injuries that may occur.